No tsunami on the California Central Coast this weekend, and the Monterey Bay is as beautiful as ever! A drive that started at Lover’s Point in Pacific Grove, meandered through Pebble Beach, and wound up in Carmel yielded some of the most spectacular scenery ever! While the rain threatened but never materialized, the sun fought to break through, eventually putting in an appearance that reminded those of us lucky enough to be here today just how fortunate we are! What a beautiful place!
What new band will be at Woody’s Bayview Grill in Pacific Grove? Go by Woody’s about 9 p.m. on Friday night to find out!
iPhone App OS 3.0+ – Search iTunes for “Monterey Rentals”
Monterey Bay Property Management can help you locate a vacation rental, a monthly/corporate rentals, or a long-term rental home or condominium. We have the property you are looking for, either furnished or unfurnished, in Monterey, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Big Sur, Seaside, Marina, Salinas, and other areas of Monterey County.
Our rental listings include homes, condos, and apartments in a variety of sizes and price ranges. Start your rental search for the perfect vacation/corporate rental or long-term rental with us.
Monterey Bay Property Management specializes in the property management of single-family homes, condos, and apartment buildings in Monterey County. We understand the needs of the out-of-area property owner.
With a TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals having aired in Sunday’s Super Bowl, football fans are discovering why renting vacation homes, condos, villas and cabins is a favorite choice for many versus hotels. Beyond the experiences families and friends build by staying in a home away from home on the Monterey Peninsula, there are numerous benefits to choosing vacation rentals – sometimes in ways they’d least expect.
Whether trying vacation rentals for the first time or if you’re one of the nearly nine in 10 travelers who plan to rent again*, here are some
planning tips and insights as a post-game update for visiting the Monterey Bay area:
• KNOW YOUR DESTINATION: Whether you are a first-time traveler to the Monterey Bay or not, it’s recommended that you become familiar with the area’s special events, seasons and offerings.
• LOOK FOR SPECIALS: During certain seasons, vacation rental packages can provide even more value, some with two-bedrooms starting at just $125 per night, with all of the typical amenities and more. Visit www.MontereyRentals.com to become familiar with various vacation rental types, reservation rates as well as travel specials available.
• AVOID AIRLINE BAGGAGE FEES: Most Monterey Bay vacation rentals come equipped with washers and dryers. Travelers may choose to use these perks to pack less clothing, avoiding commercial airlines’ baggage fees and restrictions.
• USE SPACE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE: Monterey Bay vacation homes and condos can be from 500 to more than 5000 square feet, often costing less than a single hotel room by sleeping up to 12 or more guests, versus just a few.
• SAVE ON DINING OUT: With full kitchens and outdoor grills, Monterey Bay vacation rental travelers often make and store meals and snacks for less, including football favorites like homemade nachos during postseason trips. Use local ingredients and recipes for more memorable mealtimes, like fruits and vegetables from the local farmers’ markets and fresh fish from Fisherman’s Wharf. This also provides healthy travel options, cutting the amount of calories typically consumed while on vacation.
• ASK ABOUT AFTER-HOURS SERVICE: When looking into any vacation rental accommodations, check to see if there is an accessible customer service number for emergency needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and for after-hour requests. There is always help available at Monterey Bay Property Management.
• ENTERTAIN FOR FREE: Most of Monterey Bay Property Management’s vacation homes, villa rentals and condos include amenities not found in hotels, some with private swimming pools, whirlpool spas, game rooms, fireplaces, DVD players, Internet access, and game consoles. Many are also in neighborhoods with access to golf courses, tennis courts, fitness centers, hiking trails, parks, and beaches.
• ASK ABOUT PARTNERSHIPS: Beyond the ability to live like a local in the Monterey Bay, vacation rental guests can also take advantage of our relationships with activity providers, shops, restaurants, tour companies and more. Guests can also opt for concierge-type services, including grocery delivery, personal chefs, in-home massages and spa treatments, to name a few.
• REMEMBER BIG EVENTS: Whether it’s for football championships or national Bowl games, concerts, baseball series’, basketball or the US Open at Pebble Beach in June, vacation rentals can save fans from the hassle of finding multiple hotel rooms during big events, and on the cost of multiple reservations.
• TRANSPORTATION: Other relationships to remember are those made between vacation rental managers and transportation providers, whether it’s rental cars, shuttle services, golf carts, bicycles and more. Monterey Bay Property Management can provide assistance with all your transportation needs.
To learn more about available vacation rental options in the spectacular Monterey Bay, visit www.MontereyRentals.com as a comprehensive resource. Also visit www.mpcc.com which lists more ongoing events in the area.
For general answers to frequently asked questions about vacation rentals or for more information, visit http://www.DiscoverVacationHomes.com as an official category resource. Also connect with travelers and experts in the Facebook vacation rental community at http://bit.ly/b4idHA and http://www.facebook.com/DiscoverVacationHomes, and join the conversation on Twitter @GoVacationHomes.
If you’re looking to satisfy that real good burger craving then look no further then R.G. Burgers in Monterey and Carmel. Famous for their gourmet burgers, sandwiches and salads, they also whip up great shakes and malts.
R.G. Burgers: 207 The Crossroads, Carmel, CA 93923 – 831-626-8054 / 570 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940 – 831-372-4930
If turf isn’t your style you can surf a few feet next door to Island Taco which is best known for it’s fish tacos & rice bowls. Or call in your order and hit the beach. “Cow”abunga Dude!
Island Taco at 173 The Crossroads, Carmel, CA 93923 – 831-624-8454
Your stomach will feel like it’s on vacation too!
Pebble Beach will play host to the 2010 U.S. Open Championship. The World Famous golf course will host this prestigious event for the 5th time. Mark the occasion and be a part of this wonderful experience! For all of your housing needs, please contact Monterey Bay Property Management
www.montereyrentals.com and look for What’s Hot!