Tag Archives: Carmel
Carmel’s Siren Call!
A rare opportunity to experience living in the most exclusive ocean-front gated community of Otter Cove along Carmel’s South Coast is available July 1st.
One of only a handful of waterfront homes, this three bedroom, two and one-half bath, contemporary Mediterranean Cape Cod style home of over 3,000 square feet offers sweeping panoramic ocean views from every room and private beach access.
This home is available for $8000 per month on a one-to-two year lease to start and the owners kindly request no pets. As you enter through the large copper archway through the over-sized front door the view to the ocean is breathtaking cipla viagra from india.
To the right of the entry is the master bedroom suite with its own private bath, complete with wood-burning fireplace, French Doors to its own private deck, two walk-in closets, linen closets, dual sinks, stall shower and jetted soaking tub.
From the entry, stairs take you to the main level with the open living room-to-dining room area and kitchen, all with large picturesque windows, and access to two additional decks. A second wood-burning fireplace warms the cozy sunken living room area.
The kitchen offers new Viking dual built-in convection ovens, cooktop, microwave and Bosch dishwasher. The lower level completes the home with two additional bedrooms – both with access to outdoor patios at the ocean’s edge, a full bath with stall shower and soaking tub, and laundry room.
The laundry room is complete with a Maytag washer and dryer, sink, drip-dry closet, storage, and built-in ironing board. The larger of the two downstairs bedrooms has a third wood burning fireplace and can be used as an office or den.
Experience true coastal living in one of Carmel’s most highly sought after ocean front gated communities and wake up to the sound of the crashing waves!
|Please call Coast & Valley Rentals 831-293-8720
or e-mail: info@CVRents.com
to arrange an appointment to view this home.
Sunday, January 18, 2015 at 3PM
If you haven’t purchased tickets already, don’t miss an unforgettable performance by musical icon Mavis Staples! Join us for a joyful gospel brunch with delicious offerings from Jeffrey’s Grill & Catering as well as a champagne bar. The gospel brunch will include a rousing set provided by local musician Tom Lawson & friends in Studio 105.
January 8, 2015
- Fabulous Carmel By The Sea Victorian Craftsman 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home – $3800/mo.
- Gorgeous 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo in a Sunny Penthouse in The Oaks – $2100/mo.
- New Monterey, Centrally Located & Updated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home – $2175/mo.
- Spacious Upper Level 2 Bed, 1 Bath Carmel Valley Apt. – $2000/mo.
- Centrally Located 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Downtown Monterey $2450/mo.
- Stately Contemporary Pebble Beach 2 Bed + Bonus Room, 2 ½ Bath Home – $3350/mo.
- Newly Reconstructed Contemporary 1 Bed Plus Loft in Carmel Highlands – $2400/mo.
- Quintessential Carmel Highlands 3 Bed, 2 Bath Home – $3500/mo.
- Snow White’s Cottage! 2 Bed, 1 Bath Tudor-Style Pacific Grove Charmer – $2600/mo.
- Spacious Upper Level 2 Bed, 1 Bath Carmel Valley Apt. – $2200/mo.
- Contemporary 4 Bed, 2 Bath Carmel Valley Ranch-Style Home – $4000/mo.
- Ground Level Apartment including all basic utilities near Carmel High – $1500/mo.
- Nicely furnished 2 Bed, 1 Bath Monterey condo w/shared indoor pool & fitness room – $1,925/mo.
- Nicely maintained 3 Bed, 1Bath home in Marina – $1850/mo.
- Charming 2 Bed and 2 Bathroom in Carmel – $2400/mo.
Ready for a Carmel Getaway?
We are proud to offer this beautiful
new 3-bedroom/3-bath beachouse just steps from the sand.
The literal definition of pura vida is “pure life,” but in many South of the border countries the real meaning is closer to, “This is living!” Guests lucky enough to stay at Pura Vida will no doubt agree.
The living room features wood plank floors, a rough-sawn peaked ceiling, a comfortable overstuffed sofa and chairs, and a large wood-burning fireplace (with gas starter) to keep you warm on chilly nights. There are two indoor dining areas – one in the living room and another in the gourmet kitchen.
The kitchen looks as if it came out of a magazine: ivory-painted cabinetry and a contrasting natural wood island, gleaming granite, tumbled stone, and alabaster lighting fixtures. When you’re not enjoying one of Carmel’s many fabulous restaurants you’ll prepare meals here with pleasure: the kitchen includes a SubZero side-by-side refrigerator, a professional Thermador gas cooktop with a grill, a Bosch dishwasher—even a Krups coffeemaker and bean grinder. >>> MORE