Monterey Peninsula Country Club – Pebble Beach
2842 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | Sleeps 8 (3K, 1T) Max. Occupancy 8
Situated on the 16th tee of the Monterey Peninsula Shore Course, this stunning home features a sweeping 180-degree panorama that captures 17-Mile Drive, Bird Rock, Monterey Bay and several holes of the MPCC course, host to the annual AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am & Concours d’ Elegance in Pebble Beach.
The living room could not be more inviting: leather sofas, a large TV, a gas fireplace and a bistro table facing the ocean. The adjacent dining table seats up to 10, and the gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream: painted cabinetry, a Viking gas range, double ovens, and a huge center island. The laundry, adjoining the kitchen, has a wine cooler and two additional refrigerator drawers.
When you’re not hiking, biking, golfing, or exploring 17-Mile Drive, walk to Bird Rock (a white sand beach with picnic tables), or watch grazing deer and spouting whales from the front patio. After a majestic sunset, light the firepit, and soak in the bubbling spa. When it’s time to retire, there’s a master on the far side of the living room with a King bed, a fireplace, and a private bath with double sinks, a separate toilet compartment, shower, Jacuzzi tub and a walk-in closet. The second and third guestrooms (with King beds) have French doors that open to the side patio with an in-ground spa. There’s an ocean view den with a desk and a twin trundle bed, and two more bathrooms with showers, all done in beautiful limestone and travertine.
Featuring hand-scraped wood floors with radiant heating, vaulted ceilings with hewn beams and exquisite detailing throughout, this is one of the finest homes in our inventory.
Double car garage with 50amp Tesla charger.
Introducing: “The Wheelhouse”
Luxurious New Pebble Property * Two Blocks from the Beach
Christmas, AT&T, and Concours Available
We are so proud to add this stunning Pebble Beach home to our vacation rental inventory! Refurbished from top to bottom with the finest fixtures and furnishings, it has absolutely everything you need for a perfect stay.
With multiple seating areas inside and out, you can be as private or as convivial as you desire. The exterior patio area—with a dining table, built-in barbecue, fire pit and hot tub—was designed for outdoor living. Indoors, the great room features a dream kitchen, dining for 12, and two seating areas: the larger one facing the TV and a cozier space around the fire.
Down the hall, there’s a den (with a Queen sleeper sofa), three bedrooms, and three baths. And wait till you see the master: a King bed facing the fireplace, and a luxurious private bath with a huge walk-in shower and a deep Japanese soaking tub. All three baths are done in porcelain, stone and marble (with heated floors).
MPCC is across the street, and the beach (with a picnic table and a barbecue pit) is just a couple blocks away. This Del Monte forest residence has it all. Memories will be made here.
If you’re a golfer, it doesn’t get any better than this- this single-story California ranch is located right across the street from the Pacific Grove Municipal Golf course.
Book CLUB HOUSE : www.MontereyRentals.com
#golfers #pgatour #PebbleBeach #attproam #valentines #valentinesday #travel #vacationrentals #ValentinesDay2016 #proam #valentines
It’s the most luscious event of the year: a weekend extravaganza of wine and food tastings, cooking demos, luxurious luncheons, decadent dinners (and golf!).
The fifth annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine celebration kicks off on April 12 with The Celebrity Chef and Winemaker Golf Tournament, followed by the Lexus Opening Night Reception and after hours party.
On Friday, April 13, the choices are gastronomical. Here’s just a taste:
- Jacques Pepin: “Six Decades of Culinary Magic”
- Todd English: “Cooking in Everyday English”
- “Pairing Cheese and Wine with the First Lady of Fromage” (Laurie Werlin)
(And we haven’t even mentioned “Cooking Beyond Fusion” with Roy Yamaguchi, “Cult Cabs in the New Millennium,” “Farewell to Foie Gras,” and “Vineyard, Farm & Sea” – a celebration of Monterey’s bounty with Restaurant 1833.)
And then there’s the Belgian Beer Lunch. Yikes. Sounds like a nap might be in order.
Because that evening there’s an Iron Chef Dinner, plus tributes to winemaker Jess Jackson and chef Thomas Keller – followed by another after hours party.
On Saturday you’ll have to choose between “Cook Like a Rockstar!” with Anne Burrell and the “Ultimate Indulgence: Chocolate & Wine.” Learn how the pros hunt for wine treasures, and watch top sommeliers do a blind tasting of white wines.
The Lexus Grand Tasting, featuring celeb chef Guy Fieri, will be under the big tent from noon to 3 pm. Fieri’s dinner that night is sold out, but you can still get tickets to Food & Wine Magazine’s “Best New Chefs” Alumni dinner or “The Grand Finale” dinner sponsored by Dom Perignon.
(We like anything sponsored by Dom Perignon.)
Sunday morning Tyler Florence presents “Ultimate Dining” while Veuve Cliquot pours champagne. Or you can sip sparkling rose’s from around the world at “Pretty in Pink” … either way you’ll be ready for another Grand Tasting by Lexus from noon to 3 pm.
Packages start at $995 and tickets to individual events are available.
We have a very tasty family home available in Pebble Beach over this special weekend.
It’s close to the ocean, in the Country Club area: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a carpeted converted garage with a big leather sofa and a 60″ flat screen TV… a great place to host your “own little food and wine event” (or recuperate from the big one.)
This is it, folks. The center of the Golf Universe: the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Feb. 6-12.
Since 1937, this mix of four parts professional golfers to one part show business and sports celebrities has been one of the top golfing events of the year.
The first three days are played simultaneously over three courses: Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill and Monterey Peninsula Country Club Shore Course. Teams rotate each of the three days, with the final round played on the fourth day at Pebble Beach.
Celebs playing along with the pros this year include Huey Lewis, Ray Romano and Bill Murray (last year’s winner).
Assuming you are not two-time champion Dustin Johnson, there are several ways to participate in this epic tournament.
On Monday, Feb. 6, for as low as $10, you can watch one of your favorite golfers play practice rounds at Spyglass or Pebble Beach. And it goes up from there:
- Good Any One Day Package • $75 One admission 2/6 – 2/12. Includes “Cover Stories,” a coffee table book showcasing the unique artwork on tournament souvenir program covers dating back to the first Crosby, with a foreword by Clint Eastwood.
- Tuesday 2/7 Practice Round Ticket • $20 ($30 after 2/4)
- Wednesday 2/8 Practice Round Ticket • $20 ($30 after 2/4)
- Tournament Rounds: 2/9 – 2/12 • $50 ($60 after 2/4) Choose from Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday: valid at all three courses with grandstand seating (space available).
- Season Badges: 2/6 – 2/12 • $125 ($150 after 2/4) Grounds admission to all 3 courses. Valid for all 7 days, Monday-Sunday.
- Any-Day Ticket Book • $425 ($600 after 2/4) Ten coupons, exchangeable at the gate on any one day for a daily ticket.
The following have limited availability and must be purchased in advance and shipped (not available at the gates):
- Champions Club Tournament Rounds 2/9 – 2/12 • $450/day or $1600/weekly View all the action from the Champions Club overlooking the 15th green. Luxurious spectator experience with cafe style seating, sumptuous breakfast/luncheon buffets, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, full bar, etc.
- Partners Package • $350 Two season badges – valid for all seven days at all three courses. Includes two golf caps, two souvenir programs, one tournament poster, one sleeve of logo golf balls, and one discount coupon for AT&T logo merchandise purchased at the pro shops during the tournament.
- Executive Booster Package • $2400 12 season badges with Grey Goose Lounge access (between Pebble Beach holes #6 and #8) Thurs. – Sun. Package includes three any-day ticket books (30 daily tickets), 20 souvenir programs, six commemorative gifts, six tournament golf caps, and two weekly parking passes inside Pebble Beach.
Now, all you need is a place to stay, right?
Email our resident golfer Kyle Burritt, or call him at 831 233-7972. He’ll tee you right up.